Think, Wonder, & Teach: Teaching with Technology

Think, Wonder, & Teach: Teaching with Technology:

I have been meaning to write this post since April but haven't found the time. I received an email earlier this week asking for advice and I knew it was time to finally sit down and write this.





I am so grateful and so blessed by winning an opportunity to attend this event. I would not have been able to afford to attend without Janaye. So thank you... again!

Every one of the speakers had something relevant and wonderful to share. However, Cara had the most impact on me. Each day I learn more and more about how I MUST incorporate technology into my teaching but rarely does one hear about how. Cara not only tells you how but shares it as well.





I recently learned that instead of purchasing a ticket for the whole event, you can now purchase it by the speaker at Teacher's Notebook. When I looked, they were on sale for $4 per one hour talk. So worth every penny!

I have used several different forms of technology with my own children and in my lesson plans. I won't spoil all the surprises Cara has in store for you but I will share my favorites below. Also, check out Cara's blog for more great ideas including samples of student's work.

Comentários

Mensagens populares deste blogue