GROWTH MINSETTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT GROWTH MINDSET A Simple Tool for Fostering Growth Mindset You can have students use an old technology—ballpoint pens—to keep their mistakes and revisions, and their learning, visible. By Courtney Sears September 21, 2017 ©photoalto/500px 1K SHARE 24 COMMENTS READ LATER BOOKMARK Our second-grade team works hard to nurture a growth mindset in our students. We begin the year with morning messages about how our brains can grow and change. We read and discuss books about characters who learn from their mistakes. In our classroom makerspaces, we explicitly teach lessons on persistence and flexibility, and in math class our students work collaboratively to solve problems with multiple solutions or multiple paths to the solution.
funny articl.i love it very much.thanks saw this page bookmarked and very much liked what I read. I will surely bookmark it as well and also go through your other posts tonight.Thanks for you sharing .
ResponderEliminarmodern furniture for living room
To be sure completely using your conclusions and imagine that you’ve made some excellent points. Also, I love layout , design of your site along with the simple navigation. I’ve bookmarked your site and may return often!
ResponderEliminarbreeches clothing
To be sure completely using your conclusions and imagine that you’ve made some excellent points. Also, I love layout , design of your site along with the simple navigation. I’ve bookmarked your site and may return often! Two button tuxedo
ResponderEliminarI found your weblog the usage of msn. That is an extremely well written article.I'll make sure to bookmark it and return to learn more of your helpful information
ResponderEliminarpartywear lehenga saree