Doing Internet Research at the Elementary Level | Edutopia

Doing Internet Research at the Elementary Level | Edutopia:


Mary Beth Hertz (@mbteach on Twitter) is an elementary computer teacher in Philadelphia, PA and a regular blogger on Edutopia. You can read more of her work on her own blog at Philly-teacher.




One of the hardest things to teach, in my opinion, is research. I have been teaching in a computer lab for going on five years and I have never taught research the same way twice. This is partially because I never teach anything the same way twice, but it's also because each year I learn something new. Sometimes I learn the hard way when things don't pan out the way I planned in the classroom, sometimes I learn because something I didn’t plan arose and worked out well, and sometimes its due to my own self-education as I prepare to teach my annual research unit.

Comentários

Mensagens populares deste blogue